I too don't believe...
Saturday, November 11, 2006
About Me
- Name: thejourneyisthedestination
- Location: Athens, Ohio, United States
All Images on this blog are copyrighted by either Joshua Armstrong, Ohio University, or Virginia Tech. Unauthorized reproduction is illegal.
Previous Posts
- My own variation of Robert Capa's "A Spanish Soldi...
- Another old image, but I like it. VT vs Duke.
- VT campus and Blacksburg VA from about 1,000 feet up.
- SCIENCE!!! So the non-journalistic caption for th...
- I love Photocalls, this is from "Bat Boy the Music...
- PR pic, and this one is even considered a little r...
- An old image from 5 years since 9/11 at VT, but I ...
- Excuse me sir, could you please point me to the di...
- Spooky...
- I HATE PARADES..............


1 Comments:
whoa dude.
your name is way more popular than mine.
however, the thing said my girlfriend's name was not in use. nor was a few of my other friends.
piece of crap website.
Post a Comment
<< Home