Monday, April 16, 2007
About Me
- Name: thejourneyisthedestination
- Location: Athens, Ohio, United States
All Images on this blog are copyrighted by either Joshua Armstrong, Ohio University, or Virginia Tech. Unauthorized reproduction is illegal.
Previous Posts
- Pilot Street Project.A cramped two bedroom apartme...
- I LOVE ROBOTS........I was like a kid in a candy s...
- More ports..........
- Is that a mushroom in your picture or are you just...
- I have nothing to say other than I am getting sick...
- SCIENCE...I don't know if you've ever tried to pho...
- After a mild hiatus, I'm back, and yet again back ...
- (In my best Sean Connery voice) "Armstrong...........
- Dr. Deborah Good of the Department of Human Nutrit...
- I love the smell of science in the morning, well a...






1 Comments:
hey man.
glad to see you're posting pics.
i tried to call you to make sure you weren't involved in any way. take care man.
it's got to be crazy there right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home