Back In The Saddle Again...
not really...
Here's my first assignment for a biz class. We had to recreate an advertisment line. Most people did something like a Gap add or something like that. I had an old idea for a pic using a pair of sunglasses. This is two images from my shoot for the "what happen here, stays here." Las Vegas adds, the vertical used in the add was a horizontal that I cropped. The pics are nothing like my original idea. Its not photoshopped other than the text. I found the local Elvis impersonator, he's an accountant by day and Elvis, Tom Jones, and Vanilla Ice by night. For the pictures he worked for free, much cheaper than renting or buying a Elvis suit-thingy, when he does charge for his act he donates all the money to a local church or charity. O the people you meet fo the oddest reasons.


not really...
Here's my first assignment for a biz class. We had to recreate an advertisment line. Most people did something like a Gap add or something like that. I had an old idea for a pic using a pair of sunglasses. This is two images from my shoot for the "what happen here, stays here." Las Vegas adds, the vertical used in the add was a horizontal that I cropped. The pics are nothing like my original idea. Its not photoshopped other than the text. I found the local Elvis impersonator, he's an accountant by day and Elvis, Tom Jones, and Vanilla Ice by night. For the pictures he worked for free, much cheaper than renting or buying a Elvis suit-thingy, when he does charge for his act he donates all the money to a local church or charity. O the people you meet fo the oddest reasons.



2 Comments:
I love the elvis. He is definately a stud. I like that you can still see her eye in the other lense too. Very nice. You should've tried some hokey "Elvis in color and everything else black and white sort of thing." You know, like the woman that takes photos of babies dressed like daisies.
those look pretty sick dude. oh and not all pj's hate. u know. i just hate meanies.
Post a Comment
<< Home