Trying to tie a Saved By The Bell reference into the title, but can't...
I was asked to substitute teach a basic photo class this past week and cover studio lighting techniques. It was only two hours, however I went over all my material in a hour, so to kill the second half of class I had fun with flingy hair pics.
The last pic is another one from the African Drum Ensemble, I like it for some reason, it has depth and dimension.


I was asked to substitute teach a basic photo class this past week and cover studio lighting techniques. It was only two hours, however I went over all my material in a hour, so to kill the second half of class I had fun with flingy hair pics.
The last pic is another one from the African Drum Ensemble, I like it for some reason, it has depth and dimension.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home