Monday, July 21, 2008

Why So Serious...

So I saw the new Batman movie yesterday and can sum it up in one word, Badass. However during the previews I made a horrifying discovery, Terminator 4. Come on, seriously?
At which time it dawned on me that Southpark needs to do a spoof episode based on the terminator movies were someone goes back in time to kill not John Connor but rather James Cameron before he directs the first terminator movie. This action would ultimately save humanity from terminator movies and other future theatrical abominations such as Titanic (thats right ladies, I went there, Titanic is a shitty movie) or True Lies. I'd watch an episode were the governator travels thru time to kill James Cameron, thus saving the world from hours of un-entertainment.
For now I can only hope that Trey or Matt stumble upon my phlog and discover this ingenious idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home