Wednesday, October 03, 2007
About Me
- Name: thejourneyisthedestination
- Location: Athens, Ohio, United States
All Images on this blog are copyrighted by either Joshua Armstrong, Ohio University, or Virginia Tech. Unauthorized reproduction is illegal.
Previous Posts
- Grid Iron Glory...This is the student produced, 11...
- So I had a vision...Well thats how my design teach...
- This is an image for my campus job, I do the same ...
- My first assignment for my fashion class. The assi...
- Back In The Saddle Again...not really...Here's my ...
- OU - Ohio's First and FinestLong time no post, sor...
- My final posting from VT...It's the little things ...
- Cruel Summer...So my shoot yesterday was a test of...
- Another magazine cover...
- Blacksburg's annual Steppin' Out Street Festival.


1 Comments:
Well, I definately get the old school vibe on it. You could dry going big (with photoshop that is) and super glamour/saturating and then selectively desaturating it up. But, that might be too pounding the idea in. I might have to go to DC and set up a studio to get a bunch of headshots. Neat eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home