Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is an assignment for my fashion class, the topic was Glamour. I learned more from this shoot than I have over the past several years. Basically I learned to never attempt this again...
Seven lights, three power packs, and the front door to the building we shot in was locked when I walked all of the sorority sister there, let me tell you about panic. Thank you again to all the ladies of Chi-Omega for their help and patience.


Here's my buddy Peter helping me set up before the shoot. I love this picture because it reminds me of the scene in Willy Wonka(the original version, not the crappy Tim Burton version) were they are burping and flying up towards the fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger the.kim.peterson said...

Sweet setup. What building is this? I guess what sort, is the question I should be asking.

4:50 PM  
Blogger thejourneyisthedestination said...

The studio for the VisCom department on campus. It's two stories, but the upstairs studio is for the fine art department.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home