Monday, October 15, 2007
About Me
- Name: thejourneyisthedestination
- Location: Athens, Ohio, United States
All Images on this blog are copyrighted by either Joshua Armstrong, Ohio University, or Virginia Tech. Unauthorized reproduction is illegal.
Previous Posts
- Are there any questions?
- Freelance gone wild...So I have a co-worker who ne...
- Bob Woodward, made famous for his uncovering of th...
- Another assignment from my Fashion class.This one'...
- Grid Iron Glory...This is the student produced, 11...
- So I had a vision...Well thats how my design teach...
- This is an image for my campus job, I do the same ...
- My first assignment for my fashion class. The assi...
- Back In The Saddle Again...not really...Here's my ...
- OU - Ohio's First and FinestLong time no post, sor...


3 Comments:
Was this the famous photog? It turned out natural, so that's good right?
Famous Photog? What? He was the White House photog during the Reagan years. I just remember my former teacher Mrs. Jeanne Adams-Smith always talked about him. I think they worked at a paper together, Chicago Tribune(maybe).
It is natural, with just a little fill bounced. He really didn't want to do a portrait so he had me come in during a portfolio critique.
Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. The guy you told me about on the phone. I wonder what he said to the kid.
Post a Comment
<< Home