Okay...So...Wow......
This town (Athens) is completely fucking insane. Last night I had the most bizarre evening. So I guess Athens celebrates Halloween the weekend before. Not only do they celebrate, they block off downtown, and cram it full of drunk college students. The whole town shuts down, puts on a costume and gets drunk. I've been told something like 20,000 people come into town for the weekend. The following pictures are from the night before the Halloween debauchery. Judging by the pics from the night before, I'm almost scared about tonight.
This is The Ridges, it was an insane asylum up until the 1980s. There are all sorts of documentaries and such out about this place. Supposedly it's haunted, it sure is creepy enough to be haunted. I've been told they use to do lobotomies here, very One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest. I've been eyeing this place for photo shoots, but I can never talk models into going there cuz their afraid of the place. But now the place is used for and by various OU departments. One of them is studio space for Fine Art grad students, so I guess really the place hasn't changed much, I kid I kid. Anyway grad students are allowed to have a gallery showing there, with permission of course, so they had a party in the place. Creepy but cool.

Julia (I didn't take this photo)

My usual Halloween attire, Daniel Larusso (Karate Kid) at Halloween. (I didn't take this photo)

Catwoman watches as The Pied Piper talks with Wonder Woman.



To end the evening, I have my photograph taken by Teen Wolf.

So I realized how deep Teen Wolf's picture is. I'm dressed as a shower, we are standing in the old shower for the insane asylum. So its a picture of a guy dressed as a shower standing in a shower taking a picture of a guy taking a picture. That's deep.
This town (Athens) is completely fucking insane. Last night I had the most bizarre evening. So I guess Athens celebrates Halloween the weekend before. Not only do they celebrate, they block off downtown, and cram it full of drunk college students. The whole town shuts down, puts on a costume and gets drunk. I've been told something like 20,000 people come into town for the weekend. The following pictures are from the night before the Halloween debauchery. Judging by the pics from the night before, I'm almost scared about tonight.
This is The Ridges, it was an insane asylum up until the 1980s. There are all sorts of documentaries and such out about this place. Supposedly it's haunted, it sure is creepy enough to be haunted. I've been told they use to do lobotomies here, very One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest. I've been eyeing this place for photo shoots, but I can never talk models into going there cuz their afraid of the place. But now the place is used for and by various OU departments. One of them is studio space for Fine Art grad students, so I guess really the place hasn't changed much, I kid I kid. Anyway grad students are allowed to have a gallery showing there, with permission of course, so they had a party in the place. Creepy but cool.

Julia (I didn't take this photo)

My usual Halloween attire, Daniel Larusso (Karate Kid) at Halloween. (I didn't take this photo)

Catwoman watches as The Pied Piper talks with Wonder Woman.



To end the evening, I have my photograph taken by Teen Wolf.

So I realized how deep Teen Wolf's picture is. I'm dressed as a shower, we are standing in the old shower for the insane asylum. So its a picture of a guy dressed as a shower standing in a shower taking a picture of a guy taking a picture. That's deep.

2 Comments:
Your costume is A-mazing.
that's almost too many literalisms for the average brain to process.
Post a Comment
<< Home